DIX-2001 features a 7-inch high-brightness colour display and multiple interfaces.
Supports weighing operations of greater complexity. Ruggedly-constructed with IP65-compliant.
Provides a range of options for various work environments.
- Colour display weight checker function with buzzer.
- Large numeric display.
- Multiple interfaces
|Interfaces||RS232, 5 set points output, 3 remote control input, Ethernet|
|Indicator Dimension (W x D x H)||220 x 149.5 x 225 (mm)|
- Graphic Operational Interface
Graphic interactive operational interface. It will help to avoid mistakes and increase productivity.
- Multilingual ID Management System
Computerized product management system, easily input and call out PLU. Supporting multi-language operating environment.
- Customized Daily and Product Report
It will support to give variety of daily reports and product reports.
- Versatility Labels and Receipts
Ticket or label printer’s can be connect through RS-232.Variety tickets and labels can be select from the display, also customized print format can be set for different customer’s.
|Model||NS7-60 All in 1|
|Display||7 inch 800X480 color LCD display|
|Operating System||TOS 2.0 Embedded system
Option :Win CE sysytem
|Memory||RAM: 512 MB
Flash: 512 MB
|Ports||1 x USB, 1 x RS-232, 1 x RJ45|
|Battery||Rechargeable battery for 20 hours continue use (Optional)|
DI-166 + DI-166SS
- High contrast LCD with back-light
- Display resolution up to 1/10,000
- kg/lb convertion
- Digital filter with two setting levesl:
one is for standard weighing and the other for animal weighing (subject to local regulation)
- Data output via RS-232C I/F
T31P + T32XW
- Ability to drive up to four 350? load cells
- Up to 20,000 lb/kg capacity with 20,000d maximum displayed default weighing resolution
- Minimum parts counting average piece weight of 1d
- Built-in bi-directional RS232C for printing or connection to PC
- Adjustable filtering levels to meet the requirements of industrial environments
|Full Scale Capacity Range||5 to 20,000 lb or kg|
|Displayed Resolution||1:20,000 max/ 1:6,000 NTEP Certified/ Measurement Canada Approved|
|Construction||ABS plastic||Stainless steel NEMA 4X/ IP65;
includes stainless steel table-wall mount bracket
|Weigh Display||6-digit, 7-segment LCD
1 in. / 25 mm digit height, with high-contrast white LED backlight
|Keyboard||4-button mechanical swithches,
raised tactile keys
|4-button membrance switch, raised tactile keys|
|Weighing Units||lb, oz, lb-oz, kg, g|
|Extra Functions/ Modes||Parts Counting|
|Power||9 VDC, 0.5A, AC adapter or intranl rechargeable, sealed lead-acid battery(100-hour typical operation
with full charge)
|100-240 VAC / 50-60 Hz, internal power supply or internal rechargeable, sealed lead-acid battery(58-hour typical operation with full charge)|
- Large LCD display with LED backlight display
- Rechargeable battery operation, up to 90 hours of continouous use
- Function include units conversion, counting, checkweighing, accumulation, animal scale
- Up to 1/30,000 display resolution
||24mm LCD display, with white colour LED backlight|
|Operation Temp||0ºC ~ 40ºC|
|Max. Divisions||30,000d (Max), 6000d (Approval)|
|Power Source||AC adaptor (9V/800mA), Rechargeable battery (6V/4Ah)|